A Quick Hello and a Cool, Fun Award Game!
July 2, 2009 § 2 Comments
I’m leaving on an airplane early tomorrow morning and there is still much to do but I got this nifty award thingymadoodle from Chloe at My Happy Ending and want to play the award game.
I’m supposed to tell you 7 things you don’t know about me and then pass the award along to 7 other people. So, here goes….
1. My brother, sister and I look nothing alike. But we are related! Really!
2. I get really bored watching action movies, and I don’t know why.
3. I am not a good artist but I’m crafty. I really enjoy scrapbooking and decorating and am excellent at making poster and powerpoint presentations.
4. When I was in college, my friend Marie and I had a picnic in an elevator.
5. My first week in geology class, I absolutely hated it! (it was topo map week. do not start off geo 101 lab with topo maps)
6. I took piano lessons for 10 years.
7. The year that I was editor of my college newspaper, student congress shut it down because we did not make enough money in subscriptions and ad sales. That was my first personal experience with “politics.”
And now, for the award winners….
1. Rachel from Dreaming of the Country: She’s from Wales, goes on adventures to cool looking places, and posts tasty looking recipes on her blog
2. Off Black: This guy is from New Zealand (which I very much want to visit someday), he likes airplanes, and has an adorable little daughter
3. Jen from Sprite’s Keeper: She’s funny and creative, and hosts the weekly spin cycle, which is always a lot of fun and a great way to get some new reading material
4. Epicute: This blog is freaking adorable, and delicious!
5. Jeanne Winters: This blog helps me with my crafty side. I’ve actually done a couple of the projects on here; they’re pretty simple to do and really cute!
6. A Field Journal: The projects on here are also very neat!
7. Katie from Marriage Confessions: My blog was just some silly little thing I decided to write before I came across this one. From here, I began to create my “blog network.” Her blog is really cool, too!
OK! Back to work!